Friday, March 26, 2010

Taking a beating


Have you ever seen those cop shows like CSI or Criminal Minds where the bad guy is beating up some poor helpless victim that is trying so hard to escape from the evil villain? The victim is usually running as fast as they can but they just can't run fast enough or they can't scream loud enough. It's almost as if their lungs have been ripped out of their chests. Finally the villain always catches the helpless victim and grabs them and throws them to the ground and they have them exactly where they want them. There are 2 ways the villain will kill the poor victim. They could end their misery quickly with a bullet. Or they could make them suffer....they could begin beating them. The victim is laying on the ground in the fetal position with their hands over their head trying their best to protect themselves. But the villain does not care...he just kicks them over and over and causes repeated pain. Out of the two scenario's, I feel like victim 2 that is getting kicked over and over and harder and harder.

Sitting in the Cardiologists office yesterday and hearing that he thought my heart has a blockage and that he felt I now have heart disease...totally crushed me. I'm supposed to go into the hospital on Monday to have a heart catherization.

The bottom line is that I hope that the CSI agents bust through the door and save me from my beating soon. Not sure how much more I can take.

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS CSI AND I AM BUSTING IN!!!! Okay, well maybe not, but I am busting out some prayer. Love you girl and let me know if you need to get out for a while or something, I would be glad to oblige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When was the last time you laughed so hard it hurt? Because if it hasn't been recent then I think we need to remedy that. I'm all for a girls' hilarious movie night. I love you, and I am praying for you big time. Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete